Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Britt Eklund and Peter Sellers- comic book dress

photo grabbed from Sugar and Spice

I'm not real big on ladies clothing, except in a rumpled pile at the end of my bed- am I right, fellas? huh huh! But I know what I like. I'm kind of breaking my own rule about focusing only on American style since Britt was born in Stockholm (another city on my must-visit list), but this photo was too good to not pass on. Ms. Eklund in her prime made anything look good.
Gentlemen, this is even more proof that if you are outrageously funny and fabulously wealthy, you get the best dames. Keep working on those prat falls. Britt and Peter were married from 1964-1968, arguably Britt's prime era of doability, those she was extremely hot in The Man with the Golden Gun, the ninth James Bond film which opened in 1974. Her later taste in dudes took a real plunge in the 70s, seeing how she dated Rod freaking Stewart, but she bounced back in the Eighties, marrying Slim Jim Phantom, drummer of the Stray Cats!
Anyway, cool dress and purse I guess, but it takes a world-class dame like Britt to do it justice!

Britt Eklund and Peter Sellers, 1964.

2 comments:

Keith said...

That's cool. Glad you liked that pic. I'm not big on female fashion myself unless it's lying on my floor. Britt was definitely one hot babe back in the 60's. I did like her in TMWTGG. I do want to post more pics of her at my blog.

jimmyj said...

P.S. I Love You.